BPM Excellence in Practice
Innovation, Implementation and Impact
Award-winning Case Studies in Workflow and
Business Process Management
Publication date: October 2009.
PRINT EDITION: Order now
DIGITAL EDITION: Download now (new!)
GET THIS BOOK FOR FREE!
When you buy the 2009 BPM and Workflow Handbook for only $67.00!
About the Book:
Editor: Layna Fischer
Size: 7" x 10"
Illustrations, charts, references, appendices, bibliography, index.
Free Download three full chapters now.
Read these detailed case studies to find out how these award-winners moved the competitive goalposts for their industry:
- Innovative use of BPM technology to solve unique problems
- Creative and successful implementation of advanced BPM concepts
- Level of integration with other technologies and legacy systems
- Degree of complexity in the business process and underlying IT architecture
- Successful BPM and/or workflow implementation methodology (BPM CoE, Project Team, etc)
- Size, scope and quality of change management process
- Scope and scale of the implementation (e.g. size, geography, inter-company processes)
- Extent and quantifiable impact of productivity improvements
- Significance of cost savings
- Level of increased revenues, product enhancements, customer service or quality improvements
- Impact of the system on competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Proven strategic importance to the organization's mission
- Degree to which the system enabled a culture change within the organization and methodology for achieving that change.
Table of Contents
Free download of both Guest Chapters here
Social Technologies Will Drive the Next Wave of BPM Suites
Thinking Global, Acting Local: How Bi And Bpm Supports Smart Cities In A Globalized Economy
Clay Richardson, Forrester Research, USA
Lewis Carr, Oracle Corp., USA
SECTION 1 – Europe
- KPN, The Netherlands, nominated by Cordys UK Ltd (finalist)
- Migros Bank, Switzerland nominated by Action Technologies Inc. (gold)
- Techspace Aero, Belgium, nominated by W4 (silver)
SECTION 2 – Middle East and Africa
SECTION 3 – North America
- City of Edmonton, Canada, nominated by Computronix Ltd., Canada (finalist)
- Dickinson Financial Corporation, USA nominated by Adobe Systems, USA (finalist)
- Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) (A T & L), USA, nominated by Oracle Corp., USA (finalist)
- Tribunal Superior de Justicia del Estado de Hidalgo, Mexico, nominated by PECTRA Technology, USA (silver)
- U.S. Xpress, USA, nominated by Cordys UK Ltd (silver)
- US MEPCOM, USA, nominated by Oracle Corp., USA (gold)
- AEGON Religare Life Insurance, India, nominated by Cordys UK Ltd (finalist)
- Australian Health Plans, Australia, nominated by Polonious Pty Ltd, Australia (silver)
- Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd., India, nominated by Newgen Software Technologies Ltd. (gold)
SECTION 5 – South America
- INMETRO, Brazil, nominated by Cryo Technologies (silver)
- ISAPRE Microsystem, Chile, nominated by PECTRA Technology, Inc., USA. (finalist)
- Produbanco, Ecuador, nominated by BizAgi Ltd, USA (gold)
Free download of this chapter right now
- Transfiriendo S.A., Colombia, nominated by TYCON S.A. (finalist)
Appendix: Contributors, Award Winners, Vendors and
Print Edition: ORDER FORM